Friday, March 27, 2009

Cast of Characters


My life is full of crazy people. A lot of them. I have a bunch of friends from all over, and constantly acquire new ones, or at least acquaintances. Here's a few of them from all over:

My Family:

Mom - slightly OCD (not actually). Kind and supportive. Funny, occasionally. Buys me food.
Dad - annoying. teasing (even though he gave that up for Lent). He's also really smart. He teaches me things. 
Emme - 10 year old sister who ticks me off continually. Obsessed with soccer and Webkinz (they are retarded). She has six Webkinz. All of her friends are weird except for Harriet and Elisa (sisters) who are awesome...and their family, too. Not only because they have a ton of awesome pets, but also because their mom is so nice and fun and makes me food. 
Fetcher - tabby cat. Grouch. Smells funky. I think he's turning eight this year.
Glory - black and white cat. Ashley still hates me for not getting Justice instead of her, but I love Glory and wouldn't trade her for the WORLD (except for when she's sitting on my homework).

Thus, my family.

My Friends from School: (or a VERY small portion of)

Ashley - devoted runner. Obsessed with Tamora Pierce books. Owns cows that look like yaks. Fun to debate with, except for when she resorts to violence to get a point across, as in our ongoing "technically" debate. 
Gracie - likes listening to music, watching TV...I don't know what else! Owns two cats and a dog. One cat is evil. The other is cute but evil. The dog is retarded but very nice (I love you Chichi).  She has an amusing family. She likes writing amusing quotes in her planner.
Sarah - likes love stories...and Twilight for that reason, methinks. Is writing an awesome story currently. Super smart and an excellent artist. 

Other Friends:

Lydia - known her since kindergarten. She goes to JD and has awesome friends. She likes writing, somewhat, and Japanese anime.
Shayla - met her at Clarkson camp over the summer. Artistic...and fun to be around. I don't really know any of her other interests, though we're penpals. I think she plays soccer, too. 

Note: this was only an extremely minimal portion of all my friends. I'm sorry that I didn't mention you all, but I don't feel like writing it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment