Friday, March 27, 2009

St. Leo's

I have been sick all day, and last night as well. My throat is so sore from my near incessant coughing, I have a somewhat runny nose, and I keep getting dizzy spells. I got a major one during Global, which wasn't helped by my morning fatigue. I actually slept for most of Horticulture. Amazingly, I didn't get yelled at. 
Unsurprisingly, I did horribly in gym. I suck at handball anyway, and my drowsy, dizzy state didn't exactly help. I CAN'T CATCH A BALL!!!
But anyway.
After school, I didn't even get to go home. I had to go help some annoying little kids at their Reconciliation afternoon at St. Leo's church hall. First they watched a stupid movie about a little girl who skateboards down a hill that her parents told her not to go on and almost gets run over by a fire truck. Then I watched over the station where they made trail mix for homeless people. It was fairly dull, especially since my job was the Offical Bag Sealer, helping kids seal their bags. 
At least I got to eat pizza. However, since I gave up chocolate for lent, I couldn't eat the cake. On the plus side, I took a piece anyway and just licked the icing off the top.   
All in all, it didn't suck quite as badly as I suspected. Still, I not happy that Mom signed me up for it without my consent. Thanks, Mom. 

Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment