Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Geometry Regents

I had the Geometry Regents today, and I am really glad that that is now over with. It was pretty easy, I thought. As always, there were a few questions that I was confused on, but I think I did well, which is excellent. I was actually one of the first people done, but the proctors got to me like second to last, so I was stuck sitting there for ages. Those chairs are really uncomfortable, in case you haven't noticed. Well, of course you wouldn't have, my two readers haven't been in school for years. : ]
Afterwards, I sat outside on the bench with Ashley for another half an hour, waiting for the bus. In the end, I got to ride in the school suburban with a grouchy lady bus driver and three boys. It was pretty boring, but it was nice to be home. My next exam is Thursday, though I am contemplating going to a Biology review tomorrow. I think that I probably will.


UPDATE: My score on the Geometry Regents was a 98, and the Biology Regents was a 96. Score!

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter how many years, the memory of uncomfortable chairs stays with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your exam though!

    ReplyDelete