Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Feel Fantastic!

Jonathan Coulton, software engineer turned musician, sings awesomely amazing songs. You know this, Gracie. :) However, I'm not sure that everyone else has gotten exposed to the incredibleness that are the songs he writes.
This is the song "I Feel Fantastic". Be forewarned, it is very, very weird. And funny. But weird. Link

I've been thinking. I think that I'm going to choose St. Sithney as my saint for confirmation this year. I know he's male, but, how can I resist? He's the patron saint of mad or rabid dogs. He's a lot more interesting than all of the humble, altruistic saints who live lives of poverty and then are stabbed by pagans.
Yes, I know, a little sacrilegious. But think, he still has a much more interesting story than, say, Saint Alice. Oh, wait, Saint Alice has a good story, too. She went to a convent at seven, and was humble and kind, and then got leprosy, had visions, and then, presumably, died. Though they left that bit out of the saint listing.
*headdesk*

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I learned a new bit of texting jargon ... ***headdesk***. Now how to apply it to real life ... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm...like whacking your head on the desk? You can do that with any action, if you want. *sigh*, *gasp!*, *screams loudly and runs away*, *bounces up and down excitedly* ... you get the point.

    ReplyDelete