Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yes, I've Decided to Shake Things Up


So, I decided to change my blog's name. I was getting a little bored of the old one, and this one seems to be more appropriate. I also changed my random question, though I've got to say, I think I liked my old one better.
By the way, this weekend was Apple Fest, in case you didn't notice the massive traffic jams streaming from Beak and Skiff and, well, the Apple Fest. I was working there Saturday, at eight in the morning. We avoided the traffic (Mr. Hafler got a parking pass), thankfully, but it was raining the entire morning in the fifty degree weather. Sarah and I stood shivering alone in the Mason's booth for about an hour until the other people came. We had to wear dorky paper hats, like the kind you might find in a 50's ice cream parlor, and vinyl gloves as we sold sausages to the people at the Apple Fest. It's kind of a demeaning experience - selling sausages, and wearing a weird hat. Though you kind of have to put it in perspective - at least we didn't have to dress up as tacos. ((Of course, I'll bet it's nice and warm in those taco outfits)).
Other Interacters arrived around nine (an hour late). I kind of liked it when it was just me and Sarah, I've got to say. I took a break around noon, and had to stay an hour after my shift was done, because my ride was Mr. Hafler, who had to wait for Mrs. Thomas. *sigh* Oh well.
When I finally got home, around two, I smelled strongly of sausages and smoke.

Oh, and Anna, I left my camera at your house today when I was taking photos of rabbits. I should probably call you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment