Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Comments

Just a brief blurb here on the subject of comments:

I love them! They make me feel special! They let me pretend that people actually read my blog, and I'm not just  another person blathering on in the endless blathersphere that is the internet! So feel free to write a note on something you like. Just play nice, and everyone will be so, so happy.

Thanks!

P.S. Someone mentioned to me that comments by registered members weren't showing up... and I've looked into this, and I have absolutely no idea why this is happening! =D I've tried to adjust the settings, but nothing appears to be working (or even relevant to the issue...). If it persists I'll see if I can contact the Blogger people and wheedle an answer out of them. In the meantime, is it possible to comment anonymously and just add your name afterward? =D Thank you for being marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment