Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Make Weird Cards

You may be able to click on the picture to make it larger. Hang on and let me try after I post it. I've never attempted it before.

UPDATE: Whoa, it turns into a Facebook-like photo viewer! How nice! You can probably see the pictures if you have good eyesight. 


Text: Holy moly guacamole, Batman!
You're eight-fricking-teen!
You're basically an old lady!
Look, I drew a picture of you as Batman!
You can tell it's you because it's a ginger!
I hope you like your card! I thought about it for a really long time!
Then I just put down the first random crap that came to mind.


Text:
Love you! Maddie.
Look! Here's a picture of myself as the Joker! You can tell it's me because it looks kind of stupid. :D
You know, for all that he's a raving psychopath and all, the Joker has GREAT taste in suits.
Actually, if I were a superhero/villain, I would want to be able to teleport.
Hey, look at all that empty white pink space. What will I do with it? Umm. Hey, look, the Justice League wishes you merry birthday!

Superman got you a kryptonite cake!
Lex Luthor also got you a kryptonite cake, because secretly he was actually going to give it to Superman for his birthday but realized it was your birthday tomorrow and he hadn't gotten you anything.
Wonder Woman was a little more creative and got you a small, angry cheetah with a bad but unnoticeable rash. She was going to give you a very small lasso of truth to use as a leash, but, well, she forgot.
Sandman gives you a disapproving yet indifferent stare. He's not actually part of the Justice League mythos, but he is D.C. Also, Superman couldn't kick his butt if he tried.
Spiderman actually  got you a pile of book and a treehouse, but he's Marvel, not DC, and got beat up by everyone else.
(Superman says, "Sayonara, sucka!")

The cloud in the middle reads, "Grace, help me. I'm a geek."
Grace is my friend, by the way. You know, the one who receives this card tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment