Saturday, January 28, 2012

Slenderman the Pincushion

There is a (very) obscure web series called Marble Hornets, which is sort of like a horror movie in installments of YouTube videos. For a very low budget film series, it is pretty darn decent. Creepy masks are probably more frightening than all the CGIs in the world, in my opinion. (see: Tim).
In the entry where Jay visits the abandoned house, there is a briefly featured shot of a plain white doll with unusual proportions, eerily similar to the enigmatic main antagonist of the series, the Operator, also known as Slenderman. 
Well, I'm sure you all know my great appreciation for all that is creepy, so you won't be terribly appalled when you find out what my most recent craft was!


Turns out, Slenderman also doubles as a pincushion! He's very multi-purpose.


Thinking upon it, I suppose he would also make a nice voodoo doll, if it were possible to remotely inflict pain by sticking pins in dolls. Hopefully no one is in intense agony right now. That would make me feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment