Monday, February 6, 2012

Getting in the mood for Valentine's Day

It's a love song from the point of view of an evil genius!


This is really the only kind of love song I like.

I refuse to go on the quintessential single person's angry diatribe about Valentine's Day (cliche, anyone?), but I must be frank - there has got to be a better February holiday. I know not every month has to have some fun celebration, but February's right smack in the middle of winter, and I think we need one of those nice holidays with good food and spending time with family and friends. A holiday that doesn't involve sending kitschy cards and buying flowers that symbolize your everlasting love by dying within a week. You know?

Oh, wait. We already have a February holiday. It's called Superbowl. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment