Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Emme woke me up early today, to my extreme disappointment. I love sleeping. However, I was eventually glad that she did, because I got four insanely awesome gifts. One was chocolate. I gave up chocolate for Lent, so I have been waiting for this day forever. The second was a red sweater!!! I have been waiting forever to find a red sweater, and at long last, I have one! Seriously, just that was enough to make my day! But then, Emme gave me two insanely awesome books in series that I am following doggedly: Fablehaven, and Pendragon! I spent all day reading the fourth Fablehaven. It was incredibly stressful, horrible, and awesome. It was the best book I've read for ages, and left me wanting to simultaneously hug and kill the author. Agggh!! 
In the morning, we went to a little chapel in Vesper, a church my grandparents go to. It was rather nice,  though the lady at the door creeped me out slightly. 
Did I mention that it was about 30 degrees out, and that my outfit was comprised of a knee length linen skirt,  a thin sweater, and flipflops? Not well planned, but thanks for trying, Mom. Thank god for leggings...
Easter Brunch is  always the best part of Easter. It was comprised of monkey bread, fruit salad, and an insane breakfast pizza. I'm making you jealous of my family's cooking skills. Your mouth is watering,  and yet you know that no food can be as good as the deliciousness that I am describing...bwa ha ha! 
Happy Easter!!! Enjoy your bizarre egg-toting rabbits and copious chocolate consumption! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment