Friday, April 3, 2009

Grey Day

I can really only console myself about the grey skies and unfortunate precipitation by convincing myself that it's making things grow. Weather seems to have an irritating correlation with my moods. And on rainy days, I get depressed. It has been gray all winter, and most spring. 
Hmm...could this explain my lack of motivation to do anything, or my fatigue? How about my perpetual desire to go home, and when I'm home, my desire to go back to school? Hmm?
Yeah...that could be it. 

I was bored this afternoon, and a little jumpy. We are watching The Dark Knight in English class, and, yes, I know it's pathetic, but it creeps me out. Clowns are the freakiest things on the planet, seriously. So anyway, to alleviate my boredom and give me something else to think about other than gun-toting clowns hiding in my closet, I decided to make my own peanut butter. It was kind of gross, but tasted okay with jam on toast. =/ 
I now depart to spend the night at Ashley's house. It wasn't exactly my idea, but she's home alone until late, so I'm just keeping her company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment